California Roundtable on Agriculture and the Environment
The California Roundtable on Agriculture and the Environment (CRAE) is California’s preeminent forum for agricultural and environmental leaders to resolve conflict, find common ground, and work together to support agriculture and improve environmental outcomes.
California Roundtable on Water and Food Supply
The California Roundtable on Water and Food Supply (CRWFS) is a multi-sector forum of experts and leaders convened by Ag Innovations since 2010 to identify obstacles, develop solutions, and take action to enhance water security for agriculture, the public, and the environment in California.
San Mateo County Food System Alliance
Founded in 2006, the San Mateo County Food System Alliance (SMFSA) is a collaboration of community leaders focused on creating a better future for farms, people, and the environment in San Mateo County.
Santa Barbara County Conservation Blueprint
With increasing pressure to accommodate population growth on open space and agricultural lands in Santa Barbara County, it is critical that the community develops a collective vision for the future of its most important wild and working landscapes as well as the tools and strategies for how to move toward that vision.
Sustainable Agricultural Lands Conservation (SALC) Program
In Santa Clara County (County) the time is now to align the myriad of plans, programs, policies and infrastructure investments affecting undeveloped agricultural lands across this rapidly growing County and its Cities to sustain the Valley’s natural environment, support the local agricultural economy, maintain the health of its communities and increase the resiliency and adaptation of this region in the face of climate change.
Sustainable Groundwater Management Program in Solano County
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) established a robust framework for the sustainable management of groundwater resources for the first time in California’s history. The first step in implementing SGMA is to develop Groundwater Sustainability Agencies (GSAs), a focal point of local public agencies and stakeholders at this time. Ag Innovations is supporting the GSA formation process for two GSAs in the Solano Subbasin, primarily located in Solano County, by offering a range of professional services, including process design, facilitation, research and analysis.
Results More Results »
Reports & Papers
- California Water Action Plan: Analysis & Findings by the California Roundtable on Water & Food Supply
- Applying the Connectivity Approach: Groundwater Management in California's Kings Basin
- A Call to Action to Preserve California Agricultural Land
- Shelter + Mobility: Recommendations for California's Specialty Crop Ag Workforce
- Regulating for Agricultural and Public Outcomes: Perspectives and Recommendations
- San Mateo County Local Food Feasibility Study
- Policy Considerations for Managing Agricultural Nitrogen to Reduce Groundwater Contamination in California
- San Mateo County Garden-Based Learning Call-to-Action
- From Storage to Retention: Expanding California's Options for Meeting Its Water Needs
- From Crisis to Connectivity: Renewed Thinking About Managing California’s Water & Food Supply
Videos & Presentations
- Sonoma County Food System Alliance: Growing Our Farms Forum
- 2014 Salon Series: Finding Higher Ground
- 2014 Salon Series: Food Action Plans
- 2014 Salon Series: Food 'System' Thinking
- 2014 Salon Series: Using Teams Effectively
- James Beard Foundation Conference: Changing the Health/Equity Equation
- James Beard Foundation Food Conference: Community Exchange - The Healthiest You
- Grow Your Own Food
- Creating a Sustainable Food System
- Food Access: Challenges and Solutions