The Sierra Water Workgroup (SWWG) convened in August to discuss three critical headwater issues: groundwater, protecting in-stream flows, and disadvantaged regions and communities. As the source of 60% of California's developed water supply, the diverse mountainous region shares unique challenges and opportunities. In their August conference, SWWG coalesced around five pathways toward collective action that will improve the long-term health of the state's headwaters.
More posts about: Water
- We're Hiring! Seeking a Talented Senior Facilitator to round out our team!
- We're Hiring: Senior Facilitator
- Current Ag Innovations Roundtables and Projects:
- Systems Thinking for Intractable Problems: From Problem-Solving to Emergence-Seeking
- From Forests to Farms: a Learning Journey with California Water Action Collaborative (CWAC)
- When Water Works with Fire: FireSmart Lake Sonoma