Ag Innovations in Sebastopol is growing and we are looking to bring on a new Senior Facilitator to join our talented team. Our new Senior Facilitator will serve as process designer and lead facilitator for our change collaboration, public engagement, and general facilitation projects. With direction from the Executive Director, our ideal candidate will act as the team lead for projects and also coordinate with staff and consultants to ensure timely and outstanding outcomes.
We are looking to bring on a new Office Coordinator to join our talented team. In this role you will handle day-to-day operations to enable the organization to succeed in its work to build collaborations throughout our agricultural, environmental and food systems. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We're Hiring! Seeking a Talented Senior Facilitator and Office Coordinator to round out our team!
- We're Hiring: Senior Facilitator
- We're hiring: Office Coordinator
- Current Ag Innovations Roundtables and Projects:
- Systems Thinking for Intractable Problems: From Problem-Solving to Emergence-Seeking
- From Forests to Farms: a Learning Journey with California Water Action Collaborative (CWAC)